Background

The Arrogants - Cannibal café

I have been training with Barbie dolls
I have always dreamed a fat big bloke,
But you are on my menu tonight
Oh, you know I love to bite!

Welcome to the cannibal, the cannibal café!
Welcome in Rotenburg an der Fulda where everything is fair!

Please, come in take off your clothes
Later I will slit your throat
Call me Franky if you want
Doesn't matter if you don't!

Welcome to the cannibal, the cannibal café!
Welcome in Rotenburg an der Fulda where everything is fair!

It is my first time, I fell scared
Turn me on, so I won't care
I will hang you to a hook
That is my life, I love cook!

Welcome to the cannibal, the cannibal café!
Welcome in Rotenburg an der Fulda where everything is fair!

Welcome to the cannibal, the cannibal café!
Welcome in Rotenburg an der Fulda where everything is fair!

Categories: Share

Leave a Reply

A.N.C. - Archivio Non Conforme
È attiva la moderazione dei commenti, qualsiasi commento che contenga insulti, bestemmie e volgarità non sarà pubblicato. Inoltre lo staff di Archivio Non Conforme non è responsabile del contenuto dei commenti lasciati da terzi!
Grazie, lo staff