Background

The Arrogants - Runaway

I wake up in the morning, angry and confused
Why do I still live here where I am totally refused?
I am walking down the street and I wander to myself
Is this boring daily life never gonna end?

Runaway, runaway, runaway, runaway!

I am drinking down the pub, I see people laughing loud
They pretend to be happy but it's just a boring crowd
People wering fine clothes, people looking good
People loving people, not like me and you!

Runaway, runaway, runaway, runaway!

I am searching for a reason, a way to carry on
But everything is broken and everything is wrong
I wanna get away so much, there is nowhere I can hide
I wanna get away so much, hey, take me for a ride!

Runaway, runaway, runaway, runaway!

Categories: Share

Leave a Reply

A.N.C. - Archivio Non Conforme
È attiva la moderazione dei commenti, qualsiasi commento che contenga insulti, bestemmie e volgarità non sarà pubblicato. Inoltre lo staff di Archivio Non Conforme non è responsabile del contenuto dei commenti lasciati da terzi!
Grazie, lo staff