Background

Green Arrows - Dark noises

Turn on the TV and all I see it is scene of death and destruction
I saw terroristic demonstration on the shoulder of thousand people
In my mind sometimes I saw the sky and I watch with fear if I see
This death sword that hangs on me invisible, but damned strong!

In my ears I can ear only some dark noises!
There are of the weapons for the death that hang on us!

There are some populations that fight in the name of a holy war
And I think that the only god that wants death is a fucked pig
I care that it is only an excuse because they are pushed by the money
And the financial interests of some rich factories!

In my ears I can ear only some dark noises!
There are of the weapons for the death that hang on us!

Categories: Share

Leave a Reply

A.N.C. - Archivio Non Conforme
È attiva la moderazione dei commenti, qualsiasi commento che contenga insulti, bestemmie e volgarità non sarà pubblicato. Inoltre lo staff di Archivio Non Conforme non è responsabile del contenuto dei commenti lasciati da terzi!
Grazie, lo staff