Background

Green Arrows - Before my last breath

We are living in a time where everyone gives you lies
Years at building security and in one day you well see theme fall
You are running without moving and you are breathing without living
Let me fly high one time before I well die!

Around me I see the earth burning under my feet
In sky the stars are blooding of a purple red
You are screaming without mouth and you are weeping without eyes
Let me run faster one time before I well die!

Taking back what's mine, I am taking back, it is mine!
Taking back what's mine, I am taking back, it is mine!
Taking back what's mine, I am taking back, it is mine!
Taking back what's mine, I am taking back, it is mine!

I fought, give me what I expected
I worked, give me what I expected
I suffered, give me what I expected
I loved, give me what's mine!

Give me my moment of goodness before my last breath!
Weak me from this world of fakeness madness!
Give me my moment of goodness before my last breath!
Weak me from this world of fakeness madness!
Give me my moment of goodness before my last breath!
Weak me from this world of fakeness madness!
Give me my moment of goodness before my last breath!
Weak me from this world of fakeness madness!

Before my last breath, my last breath!

Categories: Share

Leave a Reply

A.N.C. - Archivio Non Conforme
È attiva la moderazione dei commenti, qualsiasi commento che contenga insulti, bestemmie e volgarità non sarà pubblicato. Inoltre lo staff di Archivio Non Conforme non è responsabile del contenuto dei commenti lasciati da terzi!
Grazie, lo staff