Background

Green Arrows - Watch at my face

Every sight that is crossing my face always saw my truth, courage!

Don't want to be your slave, you will never mock me one time
Don't treat me like your drudge, watch at my face
Don't want to be your slave, peeled for your lust desire
I will never accept your fails: my life, your defeat!

Not my life for yours, I will never give up!
Not my life for yours, I will never give up!

Watch at my face, I don't drown at your hits
We don't demote if you are facing
I don't lose, you will never win, you will never win!

No trust to give you, liar: watch at my face!
No trust to give you, betrayer: watch at my face!
No trust to give you, coward: watch at my face!
No trust to give you, vile: watch at my face, no?

Watch at my face, I don't want to be your slave
Killed for hypocritical will
I will never accept your fails: my truth, your shame!

Not my life for yours, I will never give up!
Not my life for yours, I will never give up!

Watch at my face, coward!
Watch at my face, liar!
Watch at my face!

Categories: Share

Leave a Reply

A.N.C. - Archivio Non Conforme
È attiva la moderazione dei commenti, qualsiasi commento che contenga insulti, bestemmie e volgarità non sarà pubblicato. Inoltre lo staff di Archivio Non Conforme non è responsabile del contenuto dei commenti lasciati da terzi!
Grazie, lo staff